Sign up Now
EV Charging Station Installation Process
- Complete the Sign Up Form.
Our Service Team will contact you to arrange a convenient time for the installation.
- On the form you may indicate a preferred method for communication (email, txt or phone).
You will need to have your parking stall(s) vacated during this time period.
- The installation appointment will be AM (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM) or PM (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
The installation will include the EV charging station unit, a cord hanger, 25' charging cord, wheel stop & electrical connection.
- You do not need to be present for the installation.
After the charging station has been installed, tested and commissioned, you can activate your charging station whenever you are ready to start using it. This can be done by the owner/tenant who would then be billed directly for the monthly fee.
Note: User fees only apply to activated EVSE's.
- If someone installs an EVSE for future use, there are no fees until it is activated for use.
- An activated EVSE can be deactivated (EV or home is sold/extended travel, etc.) for periods greater than one (1) month.
- There are no activation, deactivation or extra startup fees.
The signup process is very quick & easy and done online.
- Goto the Unico App site from any browser and follow the instructions to sign up and activate your EVSE.
- The account setup process is a one-time requirement.
- Once set up, the EVSE can be activated by simply pressing "Start Charge" from any mobile device
EV Charger Lockout Default Function:
- The charger can be set 'always enabled' on the app or can be set to deactivate when the unit is unplugged from the vehicle. Full details on how to use the app can be found in the support section of Unico Power website
- Monthly Monitoring Fee: $19.95/month
- Carbon Credit Discount: -$7.00/month
- Total Monthly Monitoring Fee: $12.95/month
- Cost of Electricity: $0.20/kWh
When the EV charger is activated for use the owner is billed $12.95/month by the service provider & network administrator for monitoring & reporting as well as $0.20/kWh for the actual energy used for charging each month. The money collected by the service provider for charging is paid to Strata to cover the energy cost.
EV Charging Station Cost
|Price (Supply & Install per Parking Stall)||$4,350.00
|Tax 5% GST||$217.50
The balance is due after the charging station has been installed, tested & commissioned.
- To secure the price & be placed on the installation list for a charging station, a $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Once this request has been submitted, you will receive an email with options to pay the deposit.
Sign up Now
Each installation includes all the required components:
- Level 2 EV Charging Station
- Junction Box
- Cord Hanger
- 25' charging cord
- Universal J-1772 plug
- Wheel Stop (What is it?)
Sign up Now